From 27 to 29 September 2019 the biannual meeting of IPMA® took place, this time in Mérida (Mexico). As almost always, VZPM and spm were well represented at the meeting, including the Council of Delegates, the Executive Board, the Certification System Panel and various other committees and project groups.
The members unanimously approved the new certification in Agile Leadership. The VZPM will introduce this certification to the Swiss market in 2020. Two further certification products were approved in a new edition: the certification of consultants, coaches and trainers and the certification of organisations (IPMA Delta®). Martin Sedlmayer was also re-elected as a member of the Executive Board. In other committees and meetings the activities of the Young Crew, the certifications, the awards, and much more were discussed and personal experiences were exchanged.
From Switzerland have contributed to this:
- Martin Sedlmayer as Vice President Products and Services
- Dr. Hans Knöpfel as Delegate of spm
- Dr. Laurens de Bever as a new and Dalibor Cron as a previous member of the Certification Validation and Management Board (CVMB)
- Lucia Nievergelt as Deputy Delegate of spm and member of the Young Crew
- Mary Koutintcheva as a young Honorary Fellow