Systems by nature have a tendency towards entropy as the measure of the system’s spontaneous move into a state of more significant disorder. This is especially noticeable when systems facing with accelerated technological development, globalisation, world population growth, increased resource consumption and other global distortions. On the other hand, we strive to develop systems at the individual, organisational or societal level. The value we create with our activities directly impact the development. Most business organisations, international and national institutions and non-governmental organisations use projects either to support their business innovations, or to network with other organisations across industry, country or internationally. When information technologies are constantly developing, and the market, knowledge and ideas are limitless, the arising topic is how to co-create value in the project society.
To take advantage of these opportunities challenges and cope with entropy, project society is facing many challenges, which is why the conference tend to deploy developed theories, concepts, methodologies, and best practices to reflect on value co-creation, project network and management in the project society.
The conference theme includes theoretical and practical research from all aspects of project society providing diversity, yet a unique value for contributors based on a specific project management interest.
- Exchange of contemporary research ideas and results on the topic of project management to create value for the project society
- Intense dialogue between practitioners and academics to exchange experience and proven practices in project society
- Knowledge sharing on the latest trends and solutions of project management collected through research and practice
- Elevating research ideas and research projects
- Networking in terms of professional cooperation on research and business projects
- Encouraging the development of the project management profession
- To support young researchers in developing and conducting high-end scientific research in the project management area
You can find more information about the Research Conference HERE!